czwartek, 28 marca 2013

Wielkanocne inspiracje Easter 2013 : włosy, strój, fryzura, wystrój





źródło: www.longbeachstuff.com
Żródło: www.luuux.com

Żródło: www.tumblr.com

Źródło: favnails.com

Źródło; stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com

Źródło: www.cutegirlshairstyles.com -
Źródło: www.cutegirlshairstyles.com 

Źródło: www.cutegirlshairstyles.com
Źródło: www.cutegirlshairstyles.com
Źródło:www.kitchenartistry.com

Apetyczne wielkanocne babeczki:
Źródło:www.123rf.com

Źródło: www.aliexpress.com
Źródło: www.bhg.com
Źródło:babyhalfoff.com

Źródło: www.cecinewyork.com

Źródło:eastercolouringpages.org
Źródło:runningincuteheels.blogspot.com
Żródło: www.shutterstock.com
Źródło;indulgy.com
Źródło: www.notonthehighstreet.com
Żródło:www.onewed.com

Źródło:www.weinteriordesign.com
Źródło:www.nannersp.com

Źródło:theminiaccessorizer.blogspot.com
Źródło:www.huffingtonpost.com
Źródło: http://www.stylenest.co.uk/kids/best-of-childrenswear/kids-easter-outfits/

Źródło: http://www.cakestyle.com/content/

.

9 komentarzy:

  1. Ciekawe inspiracje. No i cudowne zające na paznokciach :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Może zdążę tez coś sama zrobić takiego...
      Tylko, że u mnie to jest dużo chęci, a jak coś mi nie wychodzi to czasami już mi sie odechciewa;)

      Usuń
  2. Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    Here is my web site :: supra thunder

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This article is genuinely a pleasant one it assists new the web visitors,
    who are wishing in favor of blogging.

    my web blog :: nike free 4.0 v2

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. If you are going for most excellent contents like myself,
    just pay a quick visit this web site all the time as it
    gives quality contents, thanks

    Review my webpage: Christian Louboutin Outlet

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Amazing! Its really awesome post, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.


    Feel free to surf to my page: christian louboutin outlet

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!

    Also visit my website Cheap Ray Bans

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    my web-site: Ray Ban Outlet

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Hi, yeah this article is actually nice and I have learned lot of things from
    it about blogging. thanks.

    Look at my site: Cheap Nike Air Max 90

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za Twoją opinię :)